1. N. Sadati and R. Dianat, “ RBF Digital Equalizer Using Genetic Algorithm Training,”in 3rd International Symposium on Soft Computing for Industry, Maui, Hawaii, June 2000.
2. N. Nejati, R. Dianat, P. Azmi and F. Marvasti, “Joint error concealment and channel coding for voice over IP applications,” in IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems ISPACS2003, pp. 474-477, Awaji Island, Japan, Dec. 7-10, 2003.
3. F. Marvasti, P. Azmi and R. Dianat, “Nonuniform sampling algorithms, new directions and applications,” in IEEE International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications SampTA2003, pp. 54-63, Austria, May 26-30, 2003.
4. A. Rafiee, R. Tavakoli, R. Dianat and S. Abbaspour, "Fire and smoke detection using wavelet analysis and disorder characteristics," in 3rd International Conference on Computer Research and Development ICCRD2011, pp. 262-265, 2011.
5. A. Masoomi, H. Dehghani and R. Dianat, "Speckle Reduction Based on Directional Smoothing of Wavelet Coefficients and De-blurring," in 5th International Conference: Sciences of Electronic, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications SETIT2009, Tunisia, March 22-26, 2009.
6. A. Masoomi, H. Dehghani and R. Dianat, " Speckle Reduction of SAR Image based on Bayesian Estimator and De-blurring," in 5th International Conference: Sciences of Electronic, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications SETIT2009, Tunisia, March 22-26, 2009.
1. R. Dianat, F. Marvasti, P. Azmi and S. Talebi, “New vector quantization-based techniques for reducing the effect of channel noise in image transmission,” EURASIP Signal Processing, Vol. 84, pp. 2153-2163, Nov. 2004.
2. R. Dianat and F. Marvasti, “FFT-based fast Reed-Solomon codes with arbitrary block-lengths and rates,” IEE Proc. Commun., Vol. 152, No. 2, pp. 151-156, Apr. 2005.
3. R. Dianat, M. Ghanbari and F. Marvasti, “A low bit-rate hybrid wavelet-DCT video codec,” IEEE Tran. Cir. Syst. Video Tech., Vol. 15, No. 7, pp. 935-937, July 2005.
4. R. Dianat, F. Marvasti and M. Ghanbari, “Reliable Video Transmission Using Codes Close to the Channel Capacity,” IEEE Tran. Cir. Syst. Video Tech., Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 1550-1556, Dec. 2006.
5. R. Dianat and F. Marvasti,"Linear Estimation of Stationary Autoregressive Processes," ISRN Signal Processing, 2011.
6. R. Hamzehyan, R. Dianat and N. Cheraghi, "New Variable Step-Size Blind Equalization Based on Modified Constant Modulus Algorithm," International journal of machine learning and computing, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 30-34, Feb. 2012.
7. M. Bazyar, A. Keshavarz and R. Dianat, "Speakers Identification in a Telephone Conversation Using Gaussian Mixture Model," International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 96-99, July 2012.
8. M. Bazargani, H. Ebrahimi and R. Dianat, "Digital Image Watermarking in Wavelet, Contourlet and Curvelet Domains," Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, Vol. 2, No. 11, pp. 11296-11308, Nov. 2012.
9. H. Rostami, R. Azin and R. Dianat,“Prediction of Undersaturated Crude Oil Density using Gaussian Process Regression,”Petroleum Science and Technology, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 418-427, Dec. 2013.